We are able to create a bespoke model of corporate builds as a replica of literally anything, used as a unique decoration for your desk, office, lobby, showroom or exhibition stand. The model can be a perfect eye- catcher, attracting visitors at trade fairs or trainings. It also becomes extremely handy as an educational model, showing the company’s technological processes or eco-friendly activities. We assure you that no one will pass by it indifferently. The years of experience in working with the largest companies in Poland and world-wide (Panattoni, Kunig Metal, Bremer, Historyland, Azoty Pulawy) made us believe that. Called by most of my clients “little pieces-of-art”, they contain probably the greatest number of details from the original concept. The models are perfect as a decoration or a sophisticated gift that will bring a lot of fun to the gifted. Build-it-yourself option gives you the opportunity to experience self-assembly, following the e-instruction or get it constructed by the company team during a company event. They are also suitable for on-line publicity, like Facebook, Instagram, Google Ad-Words or YouTube as well as in independent advertising campaigns. We offer models in various scales depending on the budget and needs, price starts at 500Euro netto:
- The scale 1:23 up, which relates to Legoland® buildings, distinguishes itself as far the most precise. The models from this range are addressed to refined collectors who want to surprise others with such a unique model. It is going to be a real state-of-art work that will delight real art critics with the highest amount of details.
- The scale of 1:50 taken straight from the world of LEGO® minifigures, contains a lot of LEGO details that are enjoyable not only for the youngest. You can build literally anything at this scale. It will be an amazing model, which no one could pass by indifferently, and many will stay here for longer.
- The 1:100 or “average” scale is perfect for large properties, architectural and landscape mock-ups that can be used to show large areas with as much details as possible. It is an architectural model that every architect and engineer dreams of.
- Scales from 1:400 to 1:800 with the possibility of wall mounting, are considered as small models scale. They are easy to transport, and available at reasonable prices. All passers-by will be surprised how much can be shown with these little tiny-shiny colourful bricks.
- The smallest “micro” scale less than 1:1000 (architectural mock-ups like “Architecture”) are great as a gift for self-building, and, although they are not large enough, they still bring a lot of pleasure and joy to hobbyists, being seen as ideal for office decoration.