Either a unique decoration or your private tourist attraction, this little work of art in the privacy of your home will delight all visitors to your home. Our sets enchant both young and old, whereas nobody passes by indifferently. My models took years of experience, working with the biggest fans of bricks in Poland and the world around. Called by many of my clients “little pieces-of-art”, they contain as many details as possible. The models are perfect as a decoration or a sophisticated gift that brings a lot of fun to the gifted. The self-assembly following an e-manual gives the choice of time and place to the whole family to construct the model during a family meeting. We offer models in various scales depending on the budget and needs, price starts at 500Euro netto:
- The scale 1:23 up, which relates to Legoland® buildings, distinguishes itself as far the most precise. The models from this range are addressed to refined collectors who want to surprise others with such a unique model. It is going to be a real state-of-art work that will delight real art critics with the highest amount of details.
- The scale of 1:50 taken straight from the world of LEGO® minifigures, contains a lot of LEGO details that are enjoyable not only for the youngest. You can build literally anything at this scale. It will be an amazing model, which no one could pass by indifferently, and many will stay here for longer.
- The 1:100 or “average” scale is perfect for large properties, architectural and landscape mock-ups that can be used to show large areas with as much details as possible. It is an architectural model that every architect and engineer dreams of.
- Scales from 1:400 to 1:800 with the possibility of wall mounting, are considered as small models scale. They are easy to transport, and available at reasonable prices. All passers-by will be surprised how much can be shown with these little tiny-shiny colourful bricks.
- The smallest “micro” scale less than 1:1000 (architectural mock-ups like “Architecture”) are great as a gift for self-building, and, although they are not large enough, they still bring a lot of pleasure and joy to hobbyists, being seen as ideal for office decoration.